Friday, August 31, 2007

"Fair Days"--Kiddie Rides!





How could I forget the Kiddie Rides??? This was the best part. So we totally intended not to put Arseny on any rides thinking that he was too small. However Emma was riding the rides and as we entered "kiddie land" to find Emma and her mom Arseny threw up his hands with glee and just squealed with delight. He saw all the lights and music and kids and of course Emma riding rides. Matt and I looked at each other with a "what do we do" look??? So we searched around and saw that on the Carousel a parent could accompany little ones. We bought our tickets and Matt and Malenky got on. I thought for sure he would cry and want off but boy was I wrong. All I saw going round and round (as I was trying to get pictures) was a big GRIN from dad and smiles ---all smiles from the Malenky. I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. It was just precious to see.

No comments: