Monday, April 7, 2008

This girl is HUNGRY

Today was the first day that I fed cereal to Kyra. It's still a little early for her to star but lately she has been really hungry...and I can't seem to keep up with her so we gave it a shot. This girl was probably ready for cereal a month ago! I couldn't keep the spoon coming at her fast enough and she cried when I would take it away after each bite and reach out for it. She also tried to guide it in herself as if to say..."here, let me do that" OH...it was funny. No pushing the food out or ugly faces she wanted all of it and MORE please. I couldn't believe it, she certainly knew what to do and loved every bite. Her brother witnessed all of this in complete awe. I could see the wheels turning already, he 's probably going to try and share everything now that he knows she eats "real food" this is going to be pretty funny and interesting.

No comments: