Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting through Winter






For all of you faithful followers of my picture blog...I have sadly let you down by my lack of posts. However, I am trying to get back to it because i do realize how much fun it is just to have the blog and keep it up even if I have fallen in love with facebook a little the Blog is much better just to see what's going on at the Harrington's! Ok so here we are and it's May! So time for a little catch up. Getting through winter was really hard this year. We had one heck of a winter with all the snow and cold weather and it seemed like it lasted forever...maybe that's just because I had two toddlers to entertain or it could have jsut been because it was well... long. Ok so here are some pics from that season We've got lots of bundled up kids, a picture from Christmas and one of Arseny making star shaped cookies for St Nicholas Day.

No comments: