Monday, January 28, 2008

Aunties



I found some great pictures of my sisters I just had to share. I'll bet some of you didn't know that Arseny and Kyra have quite few aunties on my side alone. I have 3 sisters. Anyway we all just celebrated birthdays--HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!-- We conveniently all have birthdays very close to each other. Two of us have late Dec. b-days and the other 2 have Jan. b-days. So in about a 3wk span all of us have birthdays. This year I turned 30 (I know, I can't believe it either) and for my sisters: Sarah turned 27, Thea 21, and Priscilla 18! Amazing! I hope as old ladies we still get together and celebrate each others birthdays like we do now--it's a lot of fun! The first picture is my sister Sarah and I and the second is the lot of us from left to right is Pris, Thea, Sarah, and of course me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Anna:

My grandma Sharon gave me this site to soo you and your kids when i was at her house today, wow how time flies you and your sisters are all grown up, i cant believe it, I am going to be 26 in a week and my son is almost 8 his name is Kade, so hard to believe i havent seen any of you for at least that long. wow well your family and children are beautiful you can email me anytime and i can send you an updated pic of me and my family my email is jordan.givens@gmail.com

Hope all is happy
Jordan Vandehey (from the Maher side :) )