Friday, January 11, 2008

What? ...2008 already???








Well where the heck have we been?
I think in a way we're still recovering from Christmas and Nativity Celebrations. We had a great time on Christmas day with my family there is a picture of Kyra with my mom. We also had friends visit ---Arseny and Kyra's friend Amelia and her mommy (my friend Laura) were in town and came on out for a little visit. There's a picture with "just the girls". Arseny opened packages and it was fun to watch. Matt and I got him an Ambulance that has lights and sirens and goes by itself. Arseny loves all sorts of trucks and rescue vehicles and so we thought he would just love it...and he hates it! He's completely terrified of it and if he even sees it he starts to cry. OK bad idea. But the balls were a hit...big surprise... ball was one of his first words and he loves them loves them. We celebrated the feast day of Nativity with friends and had a wonderful time. There was joy this Christmas season.

1 comment:

layne (herman) said...

me-thinks that Arseny will come around to the rescue vehicle, and then you will regret listening to the sirens 24-7.

enjoy the silence until then. :)