Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Looks can be deceiving...





























So sure, you can look at my two little munchkins and say, "oh they look so much alike" but when I look at them I see two entirely different babies. Kyra looks so different to me from Arseny and I assumed it was Matt's side of the family. Of course everyone sees something different. I went to visit my mom recently and she took one look at the two baby H's and laughed. "your kids look so much like Matthew" she said. So as I was going through and organizing some old family photos I came across a couple of baby pictures that displayed a familiar face! I was surprised to find that my little Kyra looks a whole heck of a lot like her Grandpa (My dad). The black and white photos you see here are pictures of my dad almost 60yrs ago... (Sorry dad, I think I just revealed your age :) but the COLORED PHOTO IS KYRA and below is Kyra and her Grandpa at Christmas.







1 comment:

Mimi and Lucas' Mommy said...

Oh my gosh, ESPECIALLY the picture where he's tugging on his ear! :)