Friday, October 17, 2008

Harrington baby #3

Well what can I say...We love babies!!! Yes, we will be expecting another beautiful baby in early May! So that's my excuse for not posting on the blog...I've been sick sick sick and taking care of Arseny and Kyra has been a lot of work when you feel like you have the stomach flu all day. Matt of course has been great and has done more laundry and dishes to last him a lifetime. He's been really picking up the slack. I'm about to that 3 month mark so I'm hoping to be feeling better (crossing fingers) so hopefully things will get a little more back to normal around here. Kyra's 1st birthday is coming up next weekend so I've been busy with invites and pictures and projects which lead me back to the blog so hang on for some pictures of these little sillys...they're headed your way!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Congratulations on the new addition! I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Mimi and Lucas' Mommy said...

Anna! Congratulations! I am so excited for your growing family. Xoxoxo