Friday, July 6, 2007

From 4th to 4th









Wow, time flies when you're havin' fun! I was just thinking about where we were last year in comparison to this year. Last year around this time I was headed back to work as my maternity leave came to an end and I was very very sad about it. Arseny would not take a bottle at all and in the end I left my position at my beloved job. I worked until September on a freakish schedule of leaving work on breaks or having my little one brought to work by grandparents just so he could eat and have a little mama time. I must say it was one of the most stressful times I've ever experienced. I'm glad I'm home when I think back on that time, although I do miss my job. I hope I'll be able to resume some sort of work outside the home when little ones get old enough to go to school. Anyway, I found a picture of the last 4th of July that we spent with our good friends the Philos. Arseny was almost 2 and 1/2 months old and now the Philos just added another little baby girl to their family. As a matter of fact she was born on the 3rd. We had to laugh when we shared these pictures with them. Seems like so long ago. It's hard to believe that this year he's walking and talking and playing in the pool with his buddies. Anyway, these are summertime just for fun pics.

1 comment:

layne (herman) said...

Them youngin's do grow fast don't they!