Friday, July 27, 2007

Here comes Peter Cottontail!


So this year believe it or not, I grew a vegetable garden! I have some wonderful green beans, tomatoes, squash, herbs, and peppers. I also discovered I have a rabbit! Yes, Peter Cottontail lives next door and likes to meander over and nibble my lettuce. In the mean time Arseny is becoming more interested in animals...as opposed to big trucks, balls, matchbox cars, and lawnmowers (which have been the fav up till now). As we learn the animals' names and sounds we are also learning the signs for each. So far we have squirrel , bird, duck, elephant, and recently added Rabbit! Malenky has been witness to me chasing the rabbit away with the broom. I give him the bunny ears sign for rabbit and I wonder if he must just think I'm crazy...and what the neighbors must think. I'm sure I'm a sight to be seen!

No comments: